Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
The safety of our clients and our staff is of the utmost importance to us.
We are taking the following precautions:
1. Clients are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, checking-in and checking-out (not during a service).
2. All employees are required to wear masks at all times and additional necessary PPE when performing services.
3. Hand sanitizer with 63% alcohol is available at the entrance. Each client must cleanse hands using hand sanitizer l upon entry to the building and prior to exiting.
4. Each staff member must wash hands with soap and water followed by hand sanitizer upon entry to the building and prior to exiting.
5. We are using a contactless thermometer to screen all clients and staff upon entry. Services cannot be provided to any client who have a temperature exceeding 100.4 or has had fever or other symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 72 hours or has been in contact with any individual with fever or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
6. A maximum of 5 people are allowed in the lobby at a time. This includes employees, clients, and additional guests of clients.
7. All areas which will be occupied is cleaned and disinfected with an EPA registered disinfectant labeled bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal including all surfaces, treatment rooms, restroom, break room, reception area, iPads, computer keyboard, phones, door handles, light switches and point of sale equipment.
Questions? Please click here